Hello and welcome to my blog. English is a great as we get to read a lot of books. I like to read often which improves my vocabulary. Well here is my blog and tell me what you think?
It is great to see that you have begun to blog. Please remember that this is a school site and you need to make use of correct english, punctuation, spelling etc. I am pleased that you believe English is a great subject and that you enjoy reading. Perhaps you could include a brief critique of the current novel you are reading as a blog.
It is great to see that you have begun to blog. Please remember that this is a school site and you need to make use of correct english, punctuation, spelling etc.
ReplyDeleteI am pleased that you believe English is a great subject and that you enjoy reading.
Perhaps you could include a brief critique of the current novel you are reading as a blog.
Cate, I loved your Interview. Is there any chance of seeing a poem or two? They would brighten up my day!
ReplyDelete